Wednesday, June 29, 2005, 11:43 AM // 1 comments

Who Is Paul Altobelli?


I'm saucy. I enjoy smoking incredibly expensive cigars that I can't afford. Bubble gum is my favorite food. I like baseball, golf and football - that's it when it comes to sports. If you see me near where you are, stop and say "hi." Do not move again until I am safely past. Then you may continue on your way. Do NOT turn around and look at me from behind. No. I like snow. On a more personal note, and it may be none of your business, I rarely read and enjoy hobbies such as doing strange things to my cat with a fork and living like the biggest pig you ever saw. I don't care that much about most things. Unfortunately, I still live in New Jersey.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can your mother sleep at night knowing she gave birth to you?

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Paul Altobelli

Paul Altobelli is a veteran Internet, marketing and technology professional with considerable expertise in search engine marketing, web site development, design, implementation and project management. [more]

Flickr Photos

Recent Posts