Wednesday, June 29, 2005, 12:19 PM // 2 comments

Note to self....


I wish this blog to be All About Paul which will include posts about my job, family, friends, hobbies, likes, dislikes, and all that stuff you expect to see in a weblog. I want this blog to be more that just text. I will also post mp3s, photos, as well as video.

Frankly, I'm ok if no one reads my blog. For now, this blog is All About Paul. Its about Paul and what is going on in my life at that time. I've never kept a journal before and hope that using this medium will allow me to capture a period of my life in a multi-media format.

If you stumble upon my blog and you enjoy -- then I say "cool." If you don't like my blog and you never come back -- well, I say "that's ok, too."

Paul Altobelli

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...man you're getting old...

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is what happens to me too...

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Paul Altobelli

Paul Altobelli is a veteran Internet, marketing and technology professional with considerable expertise in search engine marketing, web site development, design, implementation and project management. [more]

Flickr Photos

Recent Posts