Thursday, September 21, 2006, 9:18 PM // 5 comments

Last Night I Had A Dream

Rather than tell you about my dream as a narrative I decided display the IM Chat my friend, Suzanne (SZQ), and I had this morning.

PDA: Morning
SZQ: Hey dere
PDA: Last night I had this dream...
SZQ: oh no....
PDA: I was at a bar celebrating the music of the 1980's
SZQ: YIKES!!
PDA: Tell me about it. But , believe it or not, I was having a really nice time.
SZQ: really?
PDA: yeah, really! In fact, I was dancing to the music
SZQ: Who was the band? Do you remember?
PDA: I think it was INXS.
SZQ: cool
PDA: So anyway, I’m having a good time.
PDA: I’m feeling really good and I look across the room and who do I see?
SZQ: who?
PDA: Farrah Fawcett!!
SZQ: LOL
SZQ: Did you take cold meds before you went to sleep?
PDA: No, I didn’t.
PDA: I remember thinking what is Farrah – a 1970’s sex symbol – doing at an eighties night?
PDA: So she comes up to me and asks me if I want to go outside and smoke a joint
SZQ: are you setting me up for something here?!!!
PDA: No really, this was my dream!!
PDA: So I’m thinking how could I pass up an opportunity to get high with the Farrah Fawcett
PDA: We go outside to her car (Trans AM) and she starts to go through her purse
PDA: then...
PDA: sadly...
SZQ: The 6 million dollar man shows up.
PDA: No, worse. Joey starts crying and wakes me up!!!!
PDA: I WAS GOING TO GET HIGH WITH FARRAH!
SZQ: LOL - And you don't even get high!
PDA: Needless to say I'm a little pissed at my son today
SZQ: Maybe you'll finish it tonight.
PDA: Or maybe dream about doing lines with Nastassja Kinski!

altobelli

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joking about doing lines with the cat people lady isn't funny. It's hilarious!

Go watch Jackass 2.

6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And here I thought you only smoked cigarettes. What other things did you do in your youth would I be surprised by?
M.

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BUSTED! That's why I'm glad my mother doesn't have or use or has ever used a computer. I'm also safe to go to nude beaches because she has never, ever, in my 34 years, EVER set foot in a natural body of water.

teb

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I DONT KNOW IF YOU NOTICED BUT LUCY JUST SNAGGED YOU PLAYIN HOCKEY....LATER

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OR MAYBE THATS YOUR MOM.....NEVERTHELESS

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Paul Altobelli

Paul Altobelli is a veteran Internet, marketing and technology professional with considerable expertise in search engine marketing, web site development, design, implementation and project management. [more]

Flickr Photos