Saturday, November 25, 2006, 11:46 PM // 0 comments

The Who - November 25, 2006

The Whe Rock The Wachovia Center One More Time

I saw Tho Who tonight with my boss Rich. It was his first time and my eleventh time and second time seeing them on this tour. We both walked away really enjoying the show and a little deaf. Here's the setlist:
  1. I Can't Explain
  2. The Seeker
  3. Anyway Anyhow Anywhere
  4. Fragments
  5. Who Are You
  6. Behind Blue Eyes
  7. Sound Round ->Pick Up The Peace ->Endless Wire ->We Got A Hit ->They Made My Dream Come True ->Mirror Door
  8. Baba O'Riley
  9. Eminence Front
  10. A Man In A Purple Dress
  11. Mike Post Theme
  12. You Better You Bet
  13. My Generation ->Cry If You Want
  14. Won't Get Fooled Again
  15. Pinball Wizard
  16. Amazing Journey ->Sparks ->See Me Feel Me
  17. Tea And Theatre
Listen / Download:
The Who - My Generation ->Cry If You Want (Zaragoza, Spain - July 29,2006

Labels: , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Paul Altobelli

Paul Altobelli is a veteran Internet, marketing and technology professional with considerable expertise in search engine marketing, web site development, design, implementation and project management. [more]

Flickr Photos