Tuesday, January 23, 2007, 9:19 PM // 0 comments

Moving Forward in 2007

This website is about to go through a change in the next few weeks. I'm switching hosting companies and building a new template for this blog and the other pages associated with this site (resume, bio, contact, and a portfolio page). As I sat down to plan my attack for this project I reached for a piece of paper and started to write. Then I said, "wait a minute - I should post this." So in the words of the great Otis Day, "here it tis."
  1. Sign up with Bluehost
  2. Move site from Fatcow to Bluehost
  3. Switch Blogger template to classic
  4. Finish new template design
  5. Build out template
  6. Test new template
  7. Build out old pages (resume, bio, contact, and a portfolio page) using new template
  8. Organize old root file directory (including archived sites)
  9. Go live
I'm shooting for an ambitious March 1st launch date. Let's see what happens. I'll leave you with my new "Screamer of the Week." I heard this song the other day and it really blew me away. It's a fun little song that drips with cheeky attitude. Enjoy.

Listen / Download:
Lily Allen - Knock 'Em Out

Labels: , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Paul Altobelli

Paul Altobelli is a veteran Internet, marketing and technology professional with considerable expertise in search engine marketing, web site development, design, implementation and project management. [more]

Flickr Photos