Saturday, May 09, 2009, 9:20 AM // 1 comments

The Boy and The Joe

The Joe: Daddy, I want to watch Transformers.

The Boy: No you don't Joey. Transformers stinks.

The Joe: It does not Michael. Daddy, I want to watch Transformers.

The Boy: No you don't Joey. You watch it too much. When you do something too much you won't like it anymore. That's what happened to me with grilled cheese sandwiches. I ate too many and now I don't like them anymore.

The Joe: Daddy, I want to watch Transformers.

Mike Altobelli aka The Boy

Joe Altobelli aka Optimus Joe aka The Joe

Labels: ,


1 Comments:

Blogger PaulineVee said...

You are one clever guy, son.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Paul Altobelli

Paul Altobelli is a veteran Internet, marketing and technology professional with considerable expertise in search engine marketing, web site development, design, implementation and project management. [more]

Flickr Photos