Friday, May 26, 2006, 11:22 PM // 1 comments

The Consummate Sinatra

Frank Sinatra and super fan, Don Altobell - 1960
I recently discovered this list of lists detailing my father's favorite Sinatra:
Swing Albums
  1. Swingin' Affair
  2. Come Dance With Me
  3. Swingin' Lovers
  4. Swing Wasy
  5. Swinging Brass
Ballad Albums
  1. Only The Lonely
  2. Wee Small Hours
  3. Songs For young Lovers
  4. No One Cares
  5. Nice 'n Easy
Songs
  1. To Love and Be Loved
  2. All My Tomorrows (Capitol)
  3. You Turned My World Around
  4. This Was My Love
  5. Night and Day (Capitol)
  6. Learnin' The Blues (Capitol)
  7. River Stay 'Way From My Door
  8. All The Way (Capitol)
  9. A Very Good Year
  10. All Or Nothing At All (Reprise Swing Version)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's my top 10 ... if you care....1. I Have Dreamed 2. Me and My Shadow (w/ Sammy) 3. All of Me 4. Summer Wind 5. Love and Marriage 6. My Way 7. That's Life 8. Fly Me to the Moon 9. The Way you Look Tonight 10. You and Me ...next week -- my top 10 Juice Newton hits...

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Paul Altobelli

Paul Altobelli is a veteran Internet, marketing and technology professional with considerable expertise in search engine marketing, web site development, design, implementation and project management. [more]

Flickr Photos