Tuesday, October 03, 2006, 10:28 PM // 1 comments

Celebrity Grave Tour

Moe Howard - altobelliIn 1998 I had the opportunity to travel to Los Angeles eight times in one year. In order to take advantage of a reduced air fare my company forced me to leave on Saturday. So, from Saturday afternoon until Monday morning, I was on my own to do whatever I wanted. Now, one can only visit Hollywood and Vine so many times so I decided to visit the graves of famous dead people - specifically, The Three Stooges. I set out to visit the graves of Moe, Larry, Curly, and Shemp. By doing so, I was able to see many other famous celebrity graves too. Here's a few of my favorites.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

Operating a non-commercial website on biographies and graves of famous people from around the world (www.knerger.de) I came across your photos at flickr.com.

My question is whether you would kindly allow me to use two of your photos: Crosby and Martin.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon, and remain
with best regards
Klaus Nerger

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Paul Altobelli

Paul Altobelli is a veteran Internet, marketing and technology professional with considerable expertise in search engine marketing, web site development, design, implementation and project management. [more]

Flickr Photos