Tuesday, May 15, 2007, 6:47 AM // 0 comments

Megahole 2000: VII

The Carl White, Jr. Invitational

This past Saturday I had the pleasure to golf with three of my oldest friends: Tom Hartman, Brian Dugan, and Steve Murray. I've know these three guys since the first grade and off and on we've been part of each other's lives for 35 years. We've played baseball as kids and then gone to Phillies games as adults. We discovered music together and then saw our bands in concert. We've been in each other's weddings and celebrated the birth of our children. And sadly we've been there to comfort when a loved one has passed.

There's a song by the Who called "How Many Friends" that asks:

How many friends have I really got?
You can count 'em on one hand
How many friends have I really got?
How many friends have I really got?
That love me, that want me, that'll take me as I am?

Well, I can honestly say that Tom Hartman, Brian Dugan, and Steve Murray are three friends I can count on my hand that love me, that want me, that'll take me as I am.




Listen / Download:
The Who - How Many Friends

Labels: , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Paul Altobelli

Paul Altobelli is a veteran Internet, marketing and technology professional with considerable expertise in search engine marketing, web site development, design, implementation and project management. [more]

Flickr Photos