Sunday, April 08, 2007, 11:12 AM // 0 comments

My (Easter) Morning Song

Easter 2006

Today I started off my morning on the treadmill listening to The Black Crowes. Their 1992 sophmore effort, The Southern Harmony And Musical Companion, is, what I feel, a perfect album. And from this album comes My Morning Song. It's a song that mentions Easter Sunday but really doesn't have anything to do with Easter Sunday. Nonetheless, I leave you with the studio and the extended live version of My Morning Song. Happy Easter.
Black Crowes
Listen / Download:
Black Crowes - My Morning Song
Black Crowes - My Morning Song (Beacon Theater, 1995)

Labels: , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Paul Altobelli

Paul Altobelli is a veteran Internet, marketing and technology professional with considerable expertise in search engine marketing, web site development, design, implementation and project management. [more]

Flickr Photos