Beth Mann - Artist Extraordinaire
Today, Beth sent me an email I thought I'd share. It made me laugh out loud. My suggestions to her questions are followed in red.
Ruby and I have a few new list ideas we've been tossing around. Tell me if any of them stand out for you and if you have any additions or different titles (the title is half the funny). I'm probably only going to focus on one or two. What thinks you, brethren?Thanks Beth for the blog post idea.
Performers With their Sex On (or Well-Known Horny People?)
such as: Aerosmith, Van Halen, Mick Jagger, Prince, Marat Sade
- James Brown - he wrote "I'm a Sex Machine"
- Jimi Hendrix - his guitar was an extension of his penis
Bands I Used to Like but Don't Anymore for Some Reason
such as: The Police, The Beatles, Jeff Buckley
- Styx - outside of "Boat on a River," their music has not stood the test of time
- Bad Company - see above.
Old Men I'd Have Sex With (come on guys, toss in your two cents)
such as: Donald Sutherland, Bill Clinton
- Robert Redford - I have to admit I have a man crush
- Harrison Ford (who wouldn't want to say they nailed Indian Jones?)
Additionally, I'd like to add that Sofia Loren, and Susan Sarandon are G.I.L.F.'s
Bands I Thought I Wouldn't Like by Now But Do...Maybe Even More
such as: Led Zepellin, Pink Floyd
- Allman Brothers - the older I get the more I love this band
- Phish - I sure do wish I could have seen them back when they toured.
Labels: Beth Mann