Wednesday, April 09, 2008, 8:59 PM // 1 comments

Wanted: Pips

My good friend, Mary Ellen Martelli, posted the following on Craig's List.

Mary Ellen Martelli and The PipsI am looking for 3 Guys to follow me around and sing back up lines for my daily life. You know, Pips.

Nothing exciting like being on stage or anything, just sing back up to my daily conversations, like at the grocery store, dry cleaners, visiting clients,..etc.

I need, three guys, who can really sing. You needn't be afro-american, but must have an afro or at least an afro wig. And also not opposed to wearing matching suits ( which you must co-ordinate).

And I need three guys, not four, and five is right out.

This is not a long term gig, maybe 3-4 days to a week. Depending on how it goes. I can not afford to pay my Pips, but hey, who knows what will come out of it. At the very least, we will have a blast.

Send a pic and any other info that will put you at the top of my Pip List.

This can work, I once got a guy to follow me around with an industrial bucket and mop - mopping up behind me wherever I went for 3 days in St. Augustine Fla. It was a blast!

Click here to become a Pip.

Listen / Download:
Mary Ellen Martelli and The Pips - Midnight Train To Georgia

Labels: , ,


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been informed that onliners ranging in height from 5'7 down to parapalegics have applied to become one of her Pips. I really think there should be a minimum height requirement of at least 5'10. I mean, how can someone who requires holding a chopstick in his mouth to turn the pages of a lyric book really boogie woogie to any of her hits? Besides, if I am fortunate enough to be chosen as a Pip, I don't want to have to dress one of my fellow Pips, much less change his diaper. Lord knows, I have enough difficulty doing that on my own, especially after dollar hot dog day at the ballpark.

-SJ

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Paul Altobelli

Paul Altobelli is a veteran Internet, marketing and technology professional with considerable expertise in search engine marketing, web site development, design, implementation and project management. [more]

Flickr Photos