Sunday, July 06, 2008, 7:06 PM // 0 comments

Pearl Jam: June 19 & 20, 2008

Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden, NJ

Last month I had the pleasure to see Pearl Jam two nights in a row - June 19 and 20 at the Susquehanna Bank Center in Camden, NJ.

The first night I went with my brother-in-law, Kenny. I was able to secure tickets through Ten Club - "the greatest fan club on earth dedicated to the greatest fans on earth." Combine the set-list, incredible weather, decent seats, and a cool buzz and you have what may have been the best Pearl Jam shows I ever saw.

Ten years ago (8/28/98) I saw Pearl Jam for the first time with Steve, Ed, Mike, Sean, and Greg. For my second Pearl Jam show in two nights I saw the band again with the same guys. Although I enjoyed myself, I don't think this show was as good as night before. You see Pearl Jam does a different show every night and they try to combine a nice blend of "the hits" with tertiary album cuts and obscure b-sides for the die hards. Some nights they may lean one way more than another. The first show had more hits and the second show did not. Be that as it may - we still enjoyed ourselves and there is no doubt in my mind that we'll be seeing Pearl Jam ten years from now.

Here's some photos from the June 20th show.

Pearl Jam - June 20, 2008 - paul altobelli
Pearl Jam - June 20, 2008 - paul altobelli
Pearl Jam - June 20, 2008 - paul altobelli
Pearl Jam - June 20, 2008 - paul altobelli
Pearl Jam - June 19, 2008 - paul altobelli
Pearl Jam - June 20, 2008 - paul altobelli
Paul Altobelli

Listen / Download:
Pearl Jam - Severed Hand (6/19/2008)
Pearl Jam - Love Reign O'er Me (6/19/2008)
Pearl Jam - Animal (6/20/2008)
Pearl Jam - Daughter (6/20/2008)

Also visit to read about my past Pearl Jam shows.

Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Paul Altobelli

Paul Altobelli is a veteran Internet, marketing and technology professional with considerable expertise in search engine marketing, web site development, design, implementation and project management. [more]

Flickr Photos