Friday, June 13, 2008, 11:20 PM // 1 comments

iMac + Bluetooth + My Phone = Cool

I recently figured out how to "beam" photos from my cell phone to my iMac. Here's a few of my recent cell phone photos.
$10 of gas sure doesn't buy you much these days.

Slick wall mural off Broad Street

Slick Willie Penn

Slick Joey Altobelli

Check out the outside temperature.

Another Dollar Dog Night at "The Ball Park" - Phillies 20 Rockies 5
(also see Opening Night 2008 - Philadelphia Phillies)

Labels: , , , ,


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Paul Altobelli

Paul Altobelli is a veteran Internet, marketing and technology professional with considerable expertise in search engine marketing, web site development, design, implementation and project management. [more]

Flickr Photos