Sunday, June 25, 2006, 3:34 PM // 0 comments

Having Fun With iSight and Photo Booth

A few years back my brother Stephen hosted a party. He set-up a camera on a tripod and asked his guests to take a self-portrait using a a shutter release cable. For years I thought about this idea of "party self-portraits" and waited for an opportunity to invite my guests to do the same. This past Saturday Lisa and I hosted a Summer Party and using Mac iSight and Photo Booth I invited my friends to take their own self-portraits. Here's a few of my favorites. Click the photo to enlarge.
iSight Photo BoothPhoto Booth pictures
Using iSight with Photo BoothHaving Fun with Photo Booth
Photo Booth iSightPhoto Booth
iSightApple - iMac - iSight
Mac Photo Booth Mac iSight

Click here to see all the Photo Booth self-portraits.

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Paul Altobelli

Paul Altobelli is a veteran Internet, marketing and technology professional with considerable expertise in search engine marketing, web site development, design, implementation and project management. [more]

Flickr Photos