Sunday, February 17, 2008, 3:53 PM // 0 comments

Frank Sinatra-In The Blue Of Evening

Today I discovered that Sugarbell99 used my father's pictures for a video. Here's the description Sugarbell99 left about the video:
I was requested to make a video on a rare song of Frank's so I picked this one. Hope you like it!

Frank Sinatra sings "In the blue of evening" on Reprise in 1961. Photos are of Frank Sinatra,Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr. and Phil Silvers.

The majority of the photos are from 1959-1960 at the 500 club in Atlantic City.
Photos taken by Don Altobell

This video is dedicated to my dear friend. Here's to us buddy and to utter happiness in our futures!



Thanks Sugarbell99 for giving my father, Don Altobell, his due. My family appreciates it.

Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Paul Altobelli

Paul Altobelli is a veteran Internet, marketing and technology professional with considerable expertise in search engine marketing, web site development, design, implementation and project management. [more]

Flickr Photos