Monday, July 11, 2005, 11:10 PM // 0 comments

It's A Boy!


My wife and I are expecting a baby in December. Today we found out the sex. It's a boy! My daughter and son will now have a baby brother. We're all very excited. However, I feel a little cheated knowing the sex. It's sort of like looking in your parent's closet at your soon-to-be wrapped Christmas presents. You know what I mean? Be that as it may, the doctor confirmed that the baby is healthy and everything is where its supposed to be.

I leave you with a flash back to my radio days: click here

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Paul Altobelli

Paul Altobelli is a veteran Internet, marketing and technology professional with considerable expertise in search engine marketing, web site development, design, implementation and project management. [more]

Flickr Photos