Friday, December 14, 2007, 9:23 PM // 0 comments

Why I Love THE WHO

Young Man Blues

While at work today I was talking to someone about music. We started talking about our favorite bands and I said when all is said and done my favorite band is THE WHO. This guy I was speaking with said, "Oh yeah, why do you love THE WHO?" "That's simple," I replied, "Young Man Blues." Without a doubt their performance of "Young Man Blues" at Isle of Wight Festival 1970 defines THE WHO in every way. Watch the clip below and you'll understand the attitude, power, rage, intensity, arrogance, volume, and destruction of THE WHO. Long live rock.

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Paul Altobelli

Paul Altobelli is a veteran Internet, marketing and technology professional with considerable expertise in search engine marketing, web site development, design, implementation and project management. [more]

Flickr Photos