Monday, December 03, 2007, 8:39 PM // 0 comments

Return of the Birthday Boys

Celebrating Birthdays 2 and 42

Yesterday my boy Joe and I celebrated our 2nd and 42nd birthdays. Other people celebrating December 2nd birthdays include: my favorite Martian, Ray Walston, my favorite newscaster, Stone Phillips, my favorite Asian actress, Lucy Lui, my favorite Jewish comedienne, Sarah Silverman, my favorite US secretary of state, Alexander Haig, my favorite uncle, Chuck Pollander, and my favorite white trash ho, Britney Spears.




Also see: The Birthday Boys and It Was 9 Hours Ago Today.

Labels: , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Paul Altobelli

Paul Altobelli is a veteran Internet, marketing and technology professional with considerable expertise in search engine marketing, web site development, design, implementation and project management. [more]

Flickr Photos