Saturday, November 15, 2008, 11:13 PM // 0 comments

Ultimate 80s Music Playlist

687 songs, 2 days, 3.47 GB

About a year ago I heard that some friends we going have an 80s Party. I'd thought I'd help out and contribute a playlist of 80s music. Well little did I know this project would take me a year to compile and grow to 687 songs. Interesting to note, I've never been a fan of "80s music." In fact, I've gone on record that 1980s produced some of rock's worst songs.

All that aside, I believe my playlist kick ass - it's extensive and complete, yet, I feel I've missed a song or two. Please, download my 80s music playlist and take a look. Let me know if you see any blaring omissions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Paul Altobelli

Paul Altobelli is a veteran Internet, marketing and technology professional with considerable expertise in search engine marketing, web site development, design, implementation and project management. [more]

Flickr Photos